No, patients can only see content that you have published.
Articles in this section
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Are there any services that I will need to pay for?
- Can Docola create custom content for me?
- Can I add an account Administrator?
- Can I change course content after it is published?
- Can I share my account with another Clinician?
- Can I use PayPal to pay for content on the Marketplace?
- Can my patients contact me through this site?
- Can patients see the trial content?
- Do I have to be a physician to have an account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.