Yes. If you have content that you have already published, we will notify you if it has been updated. Then you will have a choice to keep it or change it for current courses. All new courses would have to use the updated content version or you can replace it with different content.
Articles in this section
- Can I use PayPal to pay for content on the Marketplace?
- Are there any services that I will need to pay for?
- Do you have accounts for clinician groups or larger medical organizations?
- Can I share my account with another Clinician?
- Can I add an account Administrator?
- How do I create my own content and courses?
- I don't see the content I need on the Marketplace, what should I do?
- Can Docola create custom content for me?
- Do I have to be a physician to have an account?
- What are the differences between a free and a paid account?