Docola believes that meaningful conversations between patients and clinicians improve healthcare. There are many reason to become a Content Provider. The main reasons are to help others and/or make money.
Articles in this section
- Are there any services that I will need to pay for?
- What is the difference between content and a course?
- Can a medical device or a pharmaceutical company become a content provider?
- Can I bring on my current clients to Docola?
- Do I have to be incorporated as a company to become a content provider?
- I don't live in the U.S. can I still become a content provider?
- Why become a content provider?
- Who can become a content provider?
- What happens to my IP rights when I upload content to Docola?
- Do I retain control over my content and courses?
Please sign in to leave a comment.