- Are there any hidden fees?
- Are there any services that I will need to pay for?
- Can Docola create custom content for me?
- Can I add an account Administrator?
- Can I change course content after it is published?
- Can I share my account with another Clinician?
- Can I use PayPal to pay for content on the Marketplace?
- Can my patients contact me through this site?
- Can patients see the trial content?
- Do I have to be a physician to have an account?
- Do I have to get content from the Marketplace?
- Do you have accounts for clinician groups or larger medical organizations?
- How do I add a patient?
- How do I add content that is not from the Marketplace?
- How do I add content to my patient's course?
- How do I create my own content and courses?
- How do I pay for content on the Marketplace?
- How do I see patient's notes?
- How long do I have to use trial content?
- I don't see the content I need on the Marketplace, what should I do?
- Is the content on the Marketplace screened before it is uploaded?
- What are the differences between a free and a paid account?
- What is draft content?
- What is trial content?
- Will I be notified when content from the Marketplace has been updated?